Incase you aren't aware the dates for this year's UK e-Science All Hands Meeting 2011 have been announced as the 26th - 29th of September. It will be held at the University of York and a Call for Papers has now been issued.
The main themes will be shared infrastructures, using the cloud in research, end-user engagement and applications (e-science, e-social science, research in the arts and humanities) ensuring an all encompassing meeting with something for everyone.
There are a number of themes to which papers can be submitted:
* Theme 1: Cloud computing for e-Research
* Theme 2: Shared Infrastructures, Systems and Tools for e-Research
* Theme 3: Applications and end-user engagement in e-Research
* Theme 4: Data-intensive Research
* Theme 5: Organisation, Trust, Security and Validation
* General Paper
As in previous years, authors of selected abstracts will be invited to submit full papers after AHM 2011 to be considered for inclusion in a special edition of a journal. The deadline for papers is the 23rd of May 2011.
There is also a call for workshops and tutorials as there is scheduled time for a limited number of half day workshops. The deadline for workshop proposals is 3rd April 2011 - please see the AHM website for further details.