We are pleased to announce another speaker for the event. Neil Geddes, director of the NGS, will be speaking about the future of the NGS so if you are a long term NGS user who wants to know the future direction of the NGS or a new user who is planning to use the NGS for the long term, then make sure you attend!
A reminder that we are still looking for NGS users to submit poster abstracts demonstrating how they use our resources in their research. The deadline for abstracts is the 10th of September so it's approaching soon! There are many benefits of submitting an abstract and attending the event -
- Walk through demos of new NGS tools
- NGS staff on-hand to answer your questions
- The opportunity to contribute and feedback to the future of the NGS
- The poster abstracts will be peer reviewed by the NGS IF'10 programme committee
- Publicity for your research both at the event and through accepted posters being placed on the NGS website
- The chance to win a prize as "best poster" as voted for by IF'10 delegates